Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I already sign in to the candy crush saga when I play the game I didn't receive any rewards or any power boosters from the candy crush game plz help me to get power booster .I don't know what happened to my Account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @966572687023🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please explain a bit more about the issue? What do you mean by you are not receiving power boosters or rewards? Are you talking about the features in your Events folder? The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be!
Can you post a screenshot of your game map as well as your events folder?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫