Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does it keep spinning when I try to go to the store or use my bars after I lose my game and want to continue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @svc🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the store in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? How long have you been experiencing this issue with connecting to the store?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
It might be your internet connection