Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Toda hora reinicia o jogo fazendo com que perca a vida
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Timoteo🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Is your game crashing when you open a level to play? If so, which level it is? Or is your game crashing as soon as you open the game map screen? But, I am not sure how you are losing a life with this issue!!
Can you please provide more details? I need to know which device you are using and what is the make & model of your device.
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫