Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Porque sempre que compro nunca recebo
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mirianmorena🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game!
Since I do not know which device you are using, I am adding links for both Android and iOS devices. Please select the device you are using and follow the steps⬇️
If you are using a different device or have any other questions, please post back by typing below🍫🍫