Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve deleted the app and redownloaded it several times but it won’t load. The screen in app is dark and won’t let me click on anything or play any levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @19Gina77🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that your game is stuck in a weird glitch that will be resolved by itself!
We are receiving frequent complaints about this issue but, not a lot at once!! Because of that, the Studio is not able to find out the cause and/or solution to this glitch!! But, all those players who had this glitch told us that the glitch has cleared by itself.
I read your other post and I am sorry to know that you have already deleted the App! Unfortunately, deleting the App will not resolve this issue😕
Please be patient and the glitch will be cleared by itself. It took only few hours for some players and for one player, it took a week!!
I am sorry for not being much of a help🙏
I deleted it and reinstalled it several times…it’s not gone forever, I’m too vested in it to quit lol just keep trying…day 3 for me like this…