Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I freed 3 out of 4 and i have one more left but the event won't load up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Blazinπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I could not understand which event you are complaining about!!
You said you freed "3 out of 4"! What are those 4? In Candy Crush Saga, not all players have the same events! I do not have any special events this season! Hence, I am not sure which event you are playing!
Can you please provide more details? A screenshot also can help!
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box π«π«