Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I login with my Game with Facebook it shows wrong mail and password
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AyyanRaj 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using? I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and ask for their assistance.
If you are using a mobile device, please follow below steps⬇️
If you need further assistance, please type below.
Instead of contacting King Player Support team, you can also contact Facebook Support and seek their assistance. I think this might be quicker as contacting King Player Support team is always a time consuming procedure.