Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When is the next contest for candy crush for prizes or money ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this game is getting boring. All it is a race to the finish line. There are not contests to win gold bars, boosters, why not?I think it’s ridiculous everything is a money buying package in order to win. And I’m not spending money on a game when that money can be used for gas, bills. Etc. Im played from day 1 but I think now is the time to say goodbye. I’ll check back in a yr maybe it will have changed and be fun to play
Hello @Divahay62🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
As of now, we do not have any schedule about upcoming Tournaments!
But, the only Tournament that gives out big cash prize would be All Stars, which will be held again in next April!! But, right now, we do not know if King will repeat the Cash prize like this year or not!!
Please keep your game App updated and keep an eye on the announcements to find out that information🌟🌟