Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello;I changed my mobile phone. After doing this, all my boosters except gold did not arrive on my new phone. There were also products I purchased by purchasing here. I ask for your help on this issue.Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Gold Bars do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters do not sync between devices.
Please check links bellow about lose booster!