Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
sending lives and no one is getting them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am stuck on level 6549 and need help. Please help me to pass this level
I am having the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix this. I’ve done all the things that I’ve found so far and nothing has worked.
tried all those whys no lives are being received. Their profile is showing that lives were sent to them, but they are not in their mail.
Hello @Enjoy37🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
Did your friends inform you that they are not receiving lives from you? Are you sending lives through their "life requests" that were sent to you? Or going to your Friends' lists - then, opening each friend's name and clicking on "Send life" button?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫