Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made an in game purchase and have the receipt to prove it, but the purchase won't show up in the game. I've already tried exiting the game and opening it again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @notevil🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game! Depending on the device you are using please select from below options⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫