Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have clicked to move on at 3 separate times(at least), and each time it has taken the 10 bars, but not given me the extra moves. How can I get my 30 (at least) gold bars back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Becketa20🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your Gold Bars in the game!
If those Gold Bars are the ones you earned in the game, there might be a chance those won't be reimbursed!! But, please try to send a complaint to the King Player Support team through this link and see if they help —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫