Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on Level 16300 it is now a money trap levels are impossible unless you pay to use gold bars to proceed am I the only person to have found these difficulties
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Absolutely, spending money on anything has to be worth it. If you didn't get £300 worth of fun out of your money then you did not get value for money. So time to quit.
Yes thank you ,I reached level over 16100 without spending a penny ,so far £300 pounds and three thousand gold bars I have moved about a hundred or so levels ,it has ruined my game and enjoyment so I will take your advice and stop playing or even quit the game
Hello @Icecream14u No, you are definitely not the only person to have found these difficulties. There have been multiple such complaints in the past few weeks. In fact these are only the tip of the iceberg as I am sure the majority of players who hit those levels just end up quitting the game when they run out of their accumulated gold and boosters. Eventually, when too many players have given up playing and not enough pay money to move on King might make those levels easier. In the meantime, take a break from the game. Or just play events like the "Don't feed the troll" and Season Pass using your favourite go-to level to get the maximum boosters. I would not recommend spending any real money at all on levels above 15,000 as any amount of money won't get you very far before you get stuck without gold again. Once your gold is gone it's time to quit.