Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On the 2800th track, I clicked on the extra step. He took the 10 gold medals and left the field. I was also eliminated from Candy Royal because of this and the success streak also fell back to the 1st level.
Please restore these.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps
HERE
on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.