Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Jow do I release the dragons at the top on level 942. No matter what I do nothing breaks the blocks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @suebeth51 welcome to the Community 🤗 I went back and played this level twice. Being a Legendary Level I wasn't hoping for much. I didn't use any starting boosters or my own boosters while playing, but kept getting helpful ones appear. As you know, you need to get all the keys first then the dragons start dropping. Once I got to that stage in both tries I managed to get two colour bombs and worked on getting them next to each other and on swiping together on both games it cleared the board. Hopefully you will get coloured bombs that you will be able to navigate to get them side by side. Good luck and would be nice to hear when you pass. To answer a post click on the 'Reply' below, type your comment and click on the Post Comment in the green box 🤞☺️
1st try
2nd try
Result