Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help. I've been on 4802 for 2 days. It's also timely so if I run out of time and still need more moves it's not allowing me to process for additional moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I purchased the moves and did not receive them. 5 purchased on 7/20 and 1 on 7/21. Please help
Hello @kmennona_58🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry hear that you are having an issue in your game! I need a clarification please…
Are you not able to purchase extra moves to help you with the level because there is an issue with the Candy Store? OR you did purchase the moves but, you did not receive them?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫