Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven’t been able to login for almost a week, I’ve been playing daily for years :( I’ve tried literally everything that has been suggested by support. HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this did not help. I’ve been contacting Facebook and king for a week and nothing is working.
Hello @sarahjoy🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you logged into the with Facebook or King account? If you are logged into the game through Facebook, I would suggest you to open Facebook on a browser on your device and contact their Support.
But, if you are logged into the game through King account, it will be better to contact the King Player Support team. You should be able to contact them from your device itself.
Hope everything works out and you will be able to get back into the game!
If you have further questions, please reply by typing below🍫🍫