Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on candy crimush saga game 2310 for months and months and getting. I where really need help please to get out of it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AUDREY0314🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on this level from a while now!!
I found this YouTube video created by @Johnny_Crush, who won't use any boosters in their videos! Please check it and see if you get any ideas to win the level⬇️
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫