Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good afternoon. I just got another device, and I wanted to recover my levels from the other account. I recently signed in my King Account, and it is starting me at level 96 when I am really at 6936. Can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please try
Open Candy Crush Saga
Log In with Your Current Account
Go to Settings
Connect to Facebook
If this not works
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.