Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I never saved anything is there anyway for me to get my levels back. Was at 3300+ smh. I somehow had 2 can’t crushes on my screen, deleted 1 and the both disappeared
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
please someone help me contact a support team I’ve lost all my levels
how do I contact king player support
Hello @rio89🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! There must have been a glitch in your device and Candy Crush might have appeared as 2 Apps!!
For missing level progress, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and request to restore your level progress.
Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫