Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost several gold bars and didn't get to extend my play on the level I'm on. I hit Keep Playing and it takes my bars but doesn't let me keep playing. Anyone else having this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you. I contacted them.
Hello @B1Hag🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Yes! There were few players that complained about this issue! I am not sure if this issue is occurring because of the "not properly working" Candy Store or there is another glitch🤔
I have suggested them to contact King Player Support team and I would suggest you also to do the same. Please click on this green lettered link and send a complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫