Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am able to send my friends lives, but I am not receiving any lives that they send me. I have tried uninstalling the app, logging in and out, etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kkilleen🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Did you ask your friends if they are receiving lives from you? Are you making sure that you are asking lives from the friends who are active? Do you have a strong internet connection?
If your answer to everything is yes, then, I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team through this (Green lettered) link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact and find out what is causing this issue!
Hopefully, they will be able to find an answer for you🤞