Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck for weeks now and you are saying its stress free? You are making me stressed out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
2306
Hello @HMMMaclean๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a level for a while now๐
Can you please tell me which level it is? May be one of our Community friends or I can assist you with any tips we can come up with for you to win this level!
Please reply back by typing below ๐ซ๐ซ