Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I couldn't contact the store app so my progress so I lost my winning streak. And I had gold bars to continue my winnig
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tanner1962 I find that often it's better to give up your win streak voluntarily rather than pay gold. Gold is precious and you will need it for the really hard levels put in the game to trick you up. I don't know what level you are on, but unless the level is nightmarish or legendary chances are the game will give you an easier board on your next or subsequent attempts. I know this is not what you are actually asking here, but the glitch you encountered may have saved you some gold bars.