Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game has frozen/glitched. Won the level took me to the map and now just goes dark without being able to play the next level. I have closed the game and refreshed but keeps going back to this page. Annoyingly as I had timed boosters to use.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sophie_abe🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to see that you are stuck on the "grey" glitch! Few players have been reporting about this issue but, the Studio team are not able to reproduce on their side!
The players that had this glitch reported that it was cleared on it's own, but the time varied!! Some said it was cleared in few hours and some said it took a week!! Not sure, which one you are stuck with😕
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint. Since you are using a mobile device, please send your complaint directly from your game by following below steps⬇️
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫