Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not receive 40 x2 MINUTES worth of lives that was included in the purchase and this may have have happened before and I didn't notice as I buy this bundle a lot.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Nattyboh28🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
If you are still waiting for your purchased items, please select the device you are using and follow the steps & suggestions given below⬇️
NOTE: Please do this whenever you suspect you did not receive a purchase!
If you have any other questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫