Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I was playing my game just a few minutes ago and had just purchased some items, entered a puzzle room & was immediately kicked out with the message, "no possible turns" with the only option to quit! This lost me my streak, the extra turns I had Accumulated and I feel like I wasted my money! I did have 5 minutes of the sucker I could have used to bust one spot to free me to use my candy bombs but was never given the chance! I'm very upset about this! Has this happened to anyone else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TK74🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Actually, yes! There were few complaints this evening about this particular issue!! I am going to report this issue to our Community In-charge.
If you did not receive the purchased items into your game, I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team. You can follow below steps⬇️
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫