Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I was purchasing this special and the goods were never sent. I believe it may have been an issue with the play store because I had to back out of the app due to it freezing and taking a long time to complete the purchase.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @VictoriousViXXX🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game!
If you still haven't received your purchased items, please select the device you are using and follow the suggestions provided below⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫