Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you change your picture?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @FerociousKitty🤗 Thank you for replying back!
No, not at all! You should not delete your King account! You should be able to create a Facebook account and sync with your King account!
But, if you would like to create a Facebook account just for profile picture, I would suggest you to play another King Saga game (I would prefer Blossom Blast Saga), which still has the option to change our profile picture😉
Let me know if you have any questions🍫🍫
how do I connect to Facebook pls? I am signed in thru IG. Do I need to delete my IG/King acct?
Ty
Hello @FerociousKitty🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Would you like to change the profile picture in this Community or in your game?
If it is for your game profile, do you see a camera icon just below to your current profile picture as shown in below image?
If not, it is not possible to change the profile picture unless, you are logged into the game through Facebook.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫