Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep trying to purchase gold bars to continue, but after purchase it says I lost and it kicks me out and I lose my gold bars too. 4 $1.99 purchases lost now. How can I fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Quinnevan2🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Please select the device you are using and follow the steps & suggestions given below⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫