Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This has happened a few times, where I hit continue, my 10 bars are deducted, and instead of going back to the board to continue the board, I get kicked backed to the map. How do I get all my coins back where this has happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @lilmunchkinbutt🤗
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team through this link (click on the Green letters) —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫