Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hv lost 20 gold bars to pass the game but it’s not working
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Qanta🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team through this link (click on the Green letters) —> Contact us
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫