Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I was play Cundy crush game in the time I have 3000 gold know they censal my gold I don't want king account I can't play Cundy crush without gold please give my gold please tnks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @waheed10628🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost Gold Bars from your game!
Can you please tell me how you lost those? Did you make sure that you are logged into the account you have saved your game with?
What do you mean by "you don't want King account"?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hello @waheed10628🙋♀️
I am just a player like you! For your missing Gold Bars, please contact the King Player Support team through this link (click on the Green letters) —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
You will see a form. Fill it out and send your complaint.
You will be receiving an automated email, which is an acknowledgement from the King team. You will have to send a reply to that automated email and wait for an agent to contact you.
Please let me know if you have any questions🍫🍫
Sir I can't play this game without gold please I request to you give me my 3000 gold please