Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, the season pass has not appeared this week, either in IOS or the game in facebook, has something bad happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Julietapelaez Sadly I suspect it's gone. There seems to be some major overhaul of many aspects of the game this week and I believe a new season will start next week and we hope this will include some fun new events. There is no Season Pass today for any of the players I have chatted to in the community today, so I think it's just gone.
King are the boss, I am afraid.
King giveth and King taketh away.
Thank you for your answer, I hope that the king gives a lot and the king takes little :)
Me too I didn't get today, it may appear next week