Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I complete the episode competition in the candy crush saga game and it doesn't surprise me anymore. The results of the previous games will be displayed in the next episode competition. How can I continue to surprise you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @petercsapo63🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand what did you mean by "how can I continue to surprise you"!!
Are you not receiving your Gold Bar prizes after winning Episode Race? If so, we did receive few complaints about this issue.
Which device are you using? How long has it been going on in your game? Do you have the latest version of the App?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫