Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ㄱㅖ속 1등으로 도착하고
별표시 있을시 하트가 다 채워져야하는데 어제도 엊그제도 계속해서 멈춤현상으로 이벤트보상 누락현상 발생함
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Thank you for replying back in English @홍미정
It looks like you are using a mobile device. So, please follow below steps to contact the Player Support team directly from your game ⬇️
Whenever you send a complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have further questions, please let me know🍫🍫
Unlimited hearts were not given
The gold bar is given only when I press it
There were many days when I stopped without receiving the reward items that were paid when I reached back-to-back races.
I'm asking because I don't know how to use the customer center
Hello and Welcome to the King Community!
Did you not receive the Gold Bars from the Champions Race or just the unlimited lives from the "Star"?
Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply back by typing below in English. Our Community supports English language for everybody to communicate & understand better. Hence, please use English only to reply back.
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫