Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I collect the bars I won last night?I took pictures of how I won and how the game froze and wouldn’t allow me to collect them. It very frustrating and has happened multiple times and when I’ve hit the jackpot on the spin.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @patb1006🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using to playing the game?
Did you win the Gold Bars in Candy Royale or Episode Race? Can you show the screenshot you took?
I did not understand the issue you have experienced with the Jackpot spin! Did you not receive the boosters you won in Booster Wheel jackpot win?
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫