Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you repair this. The message i get is: wrong password
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can log in into my facebook account. but when i want to continue with facebook on my iphone i still get the message: wrong e-mail adress and / or password.
I hope you can restore this.
With kind regards
Marinus.
Hello @Marinus63🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you able to log into actual Facebook website? If not, I would suggest you to contact the Facebook Support and seek their assistance, as they will be the best source for you to reach out👍️