We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

App Store

beccasdad
beccasdad Posts: 55 Level 3

I know that many have the same problem as I do, I cannot buy gold bars at the end of a level, nor be able to watch an ad to get a flying saucer and a few extra moves. My question is, is this problem only when you are re-doing a board, or does it apply when you are trying new levels? I don't want to test it myself, I have a long streak of games completed on the first try that I don't want to break.

Thanks.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,386 Legend

It is a bit hit and miss for me. This morning I tested it out on an old level and did get the connection problem, but then I also tried it out on the first new level of the next episode and I did not get the error, but the offer to play on for gold. However, yesterday on my iPhone I did experience the connect to app store problem in the midst of playing a new episode. I was very cross because I had played a party popper already on that level and was planning to pay fore the extra moves. So I had wasted that party popper. Yes, very angry about that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?