Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reported this before on ticket 14378812 and responded 6 times to your emails. They both have the same user ID 24004072491. The I phone is now on level 7221 and my I pad is on level 2511. My I pad does not enter me in races and when I complete a level that would end a race my I pad freezes up. Also the gold bars and special features are different on each device. Can you finally resolve this or do I need to start playing a different game other than one by King. Please take care of this as I like the game and have spent quite a bit of money buying gold bars and special features.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sjones4000🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you try the tips provided in this Help Article —> Progress on my devices is different. If not, can you please try and see if it helps to sync the progress?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫