Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my Facebook & iCloud got hacked. I’m currently not on FB ? My device is iPhone but I have what my Facebook credentials were? To see if I can regain my games . Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wasn’t able to get my Facebook back. I will create a new one later but thank you .
Hello @KimberlyW1968🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you change the password to your Facebook account and got the access back?
If not, you can try to create a new Facebook account and contact the King Player Support team to restore your levels.
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫