Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, warum ist bei mir eine Uhr in Facebook Candy Crash Saga mit einer Zeitsperre von 24 Stunden drin obwohl ich über 100 Leben habe? Ich kann nur 4 Runden zu je 5 Spiele spielen. Wer oder wie kann die Zeitsperre aufgehoben werden?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think I would prefer to have the timer than losing all the lives we have received from our friends, because it is hard to get lives from our Friends🤔
Which one do you prefer, Lara?
That is strange @Lara17! I did not know that some players have this change in their game🤔
Can you post a screenshot from your Husband's game, please?
I would like to show it to our Community In-charge and ask about it!
mein Gatte spielt auch Cady Crush und hat keinen Timer? Vor allem wenn man Bonus hat ärgert es einen mächtig nicht weiter spielen zu können, ich finde diese Umstellung nicht gut ? Dafür speichert es bei meinen Gatten keine Leben nur einmal von Spiel heraus gehen und alle Leben sind beim nächsten mal einloggen weg?
Hello @Lara17🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
That timer is the latest change to the "lives" system, and we cannot do anything to change it🙃
It does not matter how many lives we have in our Envelope, now, we can only collect 20 lives in a day! The timer will reset at 12:00 am local time, so that you can collect lives again!
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫
Hi, why do I have a clock in Facebook Cady Crush Saga with a timeout of 24 hours even though I have over 100 lives? I can only play 4 rounds of 5 games each? Who or how can the time block be lifted?