Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I assume it’s intentional but WHY.. if the extra move isn’t available then why provide an option to a video that won’t play and you have to “X” close the video and ultimately waste time watching nothing that will help you?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
(I understand the paid ad is specific to your location)
It’s not IF ads are available it’s when you Select to play the ad for additional boosts to complete the board. The time never moves and after what I assume is 29 seconds I’m giving the option to close/resume but only CLOSE works. So I’ve wasted time not watching an ad and still do not get the chance to clear the board. Do better!
here’s an example
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here