where have the non-playing players in my Friends list gone?

2»

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,281 Level 5

This is more of a response than I hoped for; thanks @QueenB. However, where you mentioned:

"This change aims to help you connect better with active players."

perhaps you can pass to the team the discussion Alienscar and I had above where I mentioned some of my active friends were removed to keep players who haven't opened the game in 10+ days. Doesn't really highlight what you wrote, does it? :/

Also, my main bolded question seems to have been overlooked: what happens to those players that were removed from my list by King? Do their accounts get deleted?

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,281 Level 5

@QueenB My question seems to have been forgotten. ^ That's OK as it allowed me to think of a better, related Q:

Does King enforce its policy of deleting accounts/games that have been abandoned beyond 180 days/6 months?

Because IMO, they absolutely should. No doubt there are tons of accounts that were abandoned as more players got fed up with the changes King has been pushing on us. Accounts well into the Level 5000+, meaning they use up tons of data.

But King likes to champion their game has millions (billions?) of players, when in fact those dead accounts support such a false statistic/claim, I presume. I bet if those abandoned accounts were truly purged, it would make the gaming experience smoother for those of us who've stuck around.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?