Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I use to be able to play my gold bars on either my ios device or android device but now I cannot play them on my android tablet
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back, May🤗
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the missing Gold Bars!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team following below steps⬇️
You might be receiving an automated email, which is an acknowledgement. Please send a reply through that email and wait for an agent to contact you back. Depending how busy they are, it might take up to 72 hours for you to receive a reply!
Please don't give up and keep sending a reminder every other day🍫🍫
I spent hours trying to figuring it out but it seems that my candy crush on my iPhone was taken over and changed my email address. I deleted the app and reinstalled it I got everything back but my gold bars
Hello @May_Simon 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the store in your game!
When did this issue start? Do you see any error message pop-up or a constantly spinning circle?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫