Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why ads keep freezing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it happens a lot not just with one level it’s been happening for several months and it’s different ads. It’ll freeze at 29 seconds and after a few minutes I go back to the game and I don’t get any extra moves.
Hello @terrig4434🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with Ad videos!
Is it one single Ad that freezes or is it the same with all the Ads that appear in your game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫