We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why I can’t login to my candy crush account using my facebook account?

Crissystal86
Crissystal86 Posts: 1 Newbie

login info isn’t going through with facebook

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,351 Candy Moderator

Hello @Crissystal86🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

You are the 2nd player that is complaining about this issue🤔

Can you please tell me which device you are using? Do you have any other games that you play with Facebook?

If so, are you able to log into those games? If you do not play any other games, are you able to log into Facebook itself?

Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫

• Littleprincess
    Littleprincess Posts: 6 Level 2

I can log in using my facebook account but have to do this every time I open the game, it doesn’t remember my log in anymore. This has been happening for weeks. Candy crush soda and Diamond Dash are absolutely fine, it only happens with Candy Crush.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,351 Candy Moderator

Thank you for replying back @Littleprincess🤗

The pop-in for asking us to login every time is a new requirement from Facebook! Many players are annoyed by this change!

There are few steps you can follow to get rid of this. But, let's work on that after the issue in your game is resolved!!

I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint following below steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) you see on game Home screen (where we click on Play);
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • Scroll down to "Technical & Connection issues" and click on it;
    • Select an option that suits better and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and submit your complaint.

Once you send your complaint, you will be receiving an automated email, which is a norm! Please do not delete that email but, send a reply through that. An agent should be contacting you within 72 hours (depending on how busy they are)!

If you have further questions, please let me know🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?