Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I give out life’s all day long but I but get very few in return. Is there something wrong with my app?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for taking time out to answer my question I really appreciate it.
Hello @sjb0764🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
This is a complaint from many players! We really do not know if it is the system or the game or the lives are being stuck in "nowhere"!! But, it is definitely not your App!
All I would suggest is to make more & more friends and keep sending & asking lives. That's what I do!
If you are logged into the game with Facebook, I would suggest you to get in touch with them and ask if they are experiencing any glitches to send lives!
Follow up with your friends - as soon as you send a life, ask your friends if they have received it or not!!
One weird thing I have noticed is - if we are using multiple devices, we have no idea which device the lives will be sent to!
See how that goes and get back to us🍫🍫