Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how to restore lost levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tried everything but it's not working have to start from level 1 yet my badge reads level 4000,kindly help me restore it
how can I contact king player support
I originally started playing on the older iPad which is now obsolete I am now playing on my SE iPhone
Thank you for replying back @Nancbru🤗
Do you still have your old device with you? If so, can you try to save the game on your old device? Then, it would be easy for you to get the progress back!
If that is not an option, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and send them a request to restore your level progress.
If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to assist you better🍫🍫
I have downloaded it on new devices l didn’t have any thing saved before on old devices
Hello @Nancbru🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you reinstall your game or change the device you are using?
Did you save your game before either with Facebook or King (email) account before? If so, did you make sure that you have logged in with the same account credentials?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫