Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game froze while I was purchasing more lives to continue play and shut down. Reloaded game and 30 coins gone and started game over with no extra lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BonnieBelle30🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with a purchase!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact and send a complaint about the issue.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫